PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

virus that i just cant get rid of ! - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows XP » Adware, Spyware, and Virus Removal

Old 09-05-2007
neophyte

wizardaire is on a distinguished road
Exclamation virus that i just cant get rid of !

i keep getting this from 1 of my ant virus programs Modification of VBS.Loud it started about a week ago and just keeps coming back.
cleans it the back it comes.
i use mcafree security centre as well but it doesnt find it.

i have run outa ideas to clear my comp of this problem now.
altho nothin seems to be going wrong other than having to restart my comp 2 or 3 times a day it is anoying not to be able to solve the problem.

any help or surgestions would be much appreciated.
Old 10-01-2007
Member - Class 3

awesomo is on a distinguished road

I would install and run Avast.
Old 09-03-2008
Level 1 Member

dude007 is on a distinguished road

Hi mate...It seems you are infected with VBS.Generic.544 which is basically a worm writen in Visual Basic Script language.Try these steps for System Recovery:

1. Download from uninfected computer free cure utility Dr.Web CureIt!.
http://freedrweb.com/
2. Scan all logical drives and hooked flash-discs with Dr.Web CureIt!. Apply action "Cure" to all detected subjects.
3. Recover registry by the following script:
------------------------------------------------------------------
REGEDIT4
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main]
"Start Page"="about:blank"
"Window Title"=-

<------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s required to create .reg-file, which contains given script. Then you should start it. At this, all necessary changes will be put on the registry.
Old 04-29-2009
neophyte

Gibson is on a distinguished road

I also faced these kind of problems in my system, since I can't avoid browsing the internet due to my work. This makes my system into trouble, since each and every time there appears some virus, spywares, malwares etc. I tried some of the popular packages but it was no use. Now I am totally relaxed because I am using a package which provides me in all sort of virus removal and computer security. They also provide PC repairs too.
Old 05-11-2009
Agent - Level 3

cyclic is on a distinguished road

A small point perhaps but the header for Vista and later systems should be

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

There's no guarantee of compatibilty using older REGEDIT4
statements.
Old 10-15-2010
neophyte

helper is on a distinguished road

I'd recommend you to download Free ZenOK Antivirus and run it....it takes care of it.... and I read it also include ZenOK Online Backup.. and its really minimun what you pay to have it....hope this works for you as it is working x me ; ) regards

Last edited by helper; 10-20-2010 at 10:32 AM.