PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

Greetings from Costa Rica - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Community » Watercooler

Old 12-11-2007
neophyte

RichardBlank is on a distinguished road
Default Greetings from Costa Rica

I wanted to introduce myself to this community and look forward to sharing ideas with other forum members. There are many good threads that will help me communicate with my web guys.

Richard
Old 12-11-2007
Agent - Level 3

cpearson is on a distinguished road

Hello Richard, welcome to the forum. I see you have a nice sig link, be sure to make a few good posts or this thread might to the way to the Dodo.
Old 12-11-2007
neophyte

cpearson

Thanks for your reply.

Good to be a part of this online community.

Richard
Old 03-28-2008
neophyte

aarathi is on a distinguished road

Welcome to this wonderful forum. I am Bindu, new member of this site. I am from kerala, popularly known as God's own country. I am very happy to visit this site. Come on and enjoy by visiting this site.
Old 03-28-2008
neophyte

A pleasure to meet you aarathi.
Old 05-01-2008
neophyte

chelsea is on a distinguished road

hello richard! same with me im also new here... i agree with you the threads are great and the topics are helping me as well.. hope you enjoy your stay here too..
Old 05-01-2008
neophyte

chelsea

Thank you for your warm welcome. I am glad to meet many good people here. As they say," water seeks it's own level"

Take care,

Richard