PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
graphics tablet causes problem? - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows XP » XP Help Forum

Old 04-02-2008
neophyte

mattyjim is on a distinguished road
Question graphics tablet causes problem?

Hello there!

I was unsure which section to post this in, as I'm not even sure whether it's related to harware or software, but here goes:

I'm using Vista Ultimate, and recently purchased a 'Wacom Bamboo Fun' graphics tablet.

Everything seemed fine at first; I downloaded and installed the latest driver, Vista recognised the device and the handwriting recognition settings were activated, etc.

A day or two later though, I noticed that whenever I open dialogues that contain scrollable area (only in certain third party applications (Photoshop and Eclipse)), the bottom portion of the scollable area is now grey and inaccessible.

The normal Windows environment seems unaffected.

Before I start uninstalling drivers, etc, I was wondering whether anybody else had experienced this problem, and what the quickest and cleanest solution / method of diagnosis might be.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Old 05-06-2008
Member - Class 3

awesomo is on a distinguished road

Does this happen in both portrait and landscape mode? I use a tablet and I have also seen this behavior. I managed to resolve my issue by switching the display into landscape mode.