PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
overclocking and setting prioritites - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows XP » XP Help Forum

Old 09-04-2008
Level 1 Member

ichkoguy is on a distinguished road
Default overclocking and setting prioritites

I want to know about over clocking the processor. why is it done. I know on setting priorities for the process we like to do. can anyone tell me regarding this on how to set priorities and also about overclocking? And i want to know whether all the application software can be set with the priorities? Need your help guys. Thanks.

Old 12-10-2008
Agent - Level 3

cpearson is on a distinguished road

Overclocking can range from a single process to an extremely intricate and technical process. Overclocking requires a base knowledge of computer architecture to achieve success (increased speed AND med-long term reliability). I would start out reading tutorials and using the "search" extensively in some overclocking forums.