PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
Help Required Please - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows XP » XP Help Forum

Old 02-07-2009
neophyte

mick scully is on a distinguished road
Red face Help Required Please

I Am Looking For Some Advise On How To PARTITION My Laptop. I Bought The Laptop With Vista On It But I Require Xp. I Am Very Nieve With Computers So Any Help Would Be Appreciated. Thanks Mick

Last edited by mick scully; 02-08-2009 at 01:15 PM.
Old 02-16-2009
Agent - Level 3

cyclic is on a distinguished road

First thing to do is make sure all the hardware has XP support. There are many peeps who want to downgrade to XP only to find that there are incompatibilities with hardware, which has been specifically designed and made to to run with Vista, there are a number of laptops that either dont work well with XP, or in a few cases even at all.