PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

Flash memory card I cant read data on it. - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows XP » XP Help Forum

Old 05-20-2007
Level 1 Member

Gader is on a distinguished road
Angry Flash memory card I cant read data on it.

Hello I need help I dont know If I screwed up or if the device is failing but I knew you guys would have the answers.
I am running windows XP and I wanted to reformat my hard drive and reinstall Win-XP. So before I did I went and bought A 4 GB My Flash , Flash memory card. I took 2 weeks backing up everything by moving files to the card and Was using the card like an additional drive and Data was definettly flowing both ways I saw the date on there and used pictures off of the card a few times. The big day came and I put XP back on machine and now the Computer sees the card when I plug it into USB 2 port as removable drive "E" it shows the volume as 0 used and 0 available. When I try to wright to the card it says I need to format it. When I right click on the card and select explore it says " Please insert a disk into drive E". I tried the stick in other usb ports on the machine and I tried a differant machine running Vista and same results. I always get a warning telling me to format before I can use. I believe I did that before I used it the first time. But Cant be 100% sure. So Did I scew up and forget to format? or is the device failing on the exact day I decided to re install XP or does this thing need other sofwatre installed to make it work or somthing. I have SP2 installed and all updates.
thanks again
Gader

Old 05-22-2007
Agent - Level 3

cpearson is on a distinguished road

I don't have a sure fire solution for you, but I have something you might want to check. Goto my computer, right click, manage, disk management and see if it shows up as a foreign disk. If so, right click and import. It may also show as unformatted.
Old 05-26-2007
Level 1 Member

Cool Memory Stick is there but NOT

I did what you said here was the results.
It did not show up as foreign disk but disk 1 removable and healthy. It showed as 3.78 GB
There was no import option available when I right clicked on it. and yes it did show as unformatted.
I still could not acess anything on the flash card.
Is there some kind of software that could get to the INFO on the card?
David
Old 05-29-2007
Level 1 Member

Smile Problem Solved

Ok I went and got a program called Recover my Files and it went right in found the files on the Flash disk and repaired them and saved them to my hard drive. So all is good and I could not have done it without your input getting me to look in the right place.
Thanks Again
Gader