PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
Explorer.exe keeps crashing :-( - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Help Forum

Old 06-10-2007
neophyte

HeWhoWas is on a distinguished road
Default Explorer.exe keeps crashing :-(

I have a Radeon 9250 using standard vista drivers, and every now and then (with increasing frequency) the screen goes nuts.

The taskbar image moves to the top of the screen, everything goes black except what the mouse is currently hovering over and the screen flickers like crazy, windows moving everywhere and flashing. Once I kill explorer.exe and restart it, it works fine, but this is the one crimp in my Vista experience. I'm loathe to uninstall it and go back to XP because I spent so much time tweaking and getting this to run properly...

Any ideas or comments are appreciated, and the ATI drivers don't support the 9250 range, before anyone suggests that :-(

Thanks,

HeWhoWas

Edit - Managed to get some screencaps...

Last edited by HeWhoWas; 06-11-2007 at 01:49 AM. Reason: Adding screencaps