PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
Detonation news Games CD KEY!!!(www.hdqr.net) here - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Web Design & Development » Multimedia & Graphics

Old 06-13-2007
neophyte

simple99099 is on a distinguished road
Default Detonation news Games CD KEY!!!(www.hdqr.net) here

I have many Games CD KEY ,Include: Half-Life2/CS Source,Counter-Strike Condition Zero/Steam1.6, DiabloII ,Warcraft III UT2004, Battlefield , UT2003,DOOM3 .....
100% Easy to use. needs CD KEY to contact with me

CD KEY all is a legal copy, conforms to the law, I have the sales authorization
Meanwhile carries on the sale in EBAY, the account: Pupeter2 (Feedback Score :1810)
The detailed information needs to inquire the website introduction

Do you needs games cd keys? Include: Half-Life2/CS Source,Counter-Strike Condition Zero/Steam1.6, DiabloII ,Warcraft III UT2004, Battlefield , UT2003,DOOM3 .....
100% Easy to use. needs CD KEY to contact with me

Old 05-15-2011
neophyte

sophiarl9 is on a distinguished road

Way to go! I've been looking for some legal CD keys for my games. Sometimes it doesn't included in the gamepack.