PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
Problems with RealPlayer 11 SP - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows XP » XP Help Forum

Old 09-15-2009
neophyte

Garry2009 is on a distinguished road
Default Problems with RealPlayer 11 SP

Hi all...new member here:

Trying to get RealPlayer11 SP to work. It installs fine, no errors. But when I click on the Desktop icon, this is what I get exactly: "THIS APPLICATION HAS FAILED TO START BECAUSE THE APPLICATION CONFIGURATION IS INCORRECT. REINSTALLING THE APPLICATION MAY FIX THIS PROBLEM"

Okay, I've reinstalled it several times, got the same message. I even formatted the hard drive and reinstalled XP from scratch. Same message comes up. Problem is, I can't open it at all, so there seems to be no way to confugure it.

Does anyone know what's causing this?

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.
Garry
Old 03-02-2011
neophyte

Garth is on a distinguished road

Have you tried installing an older version? It could be that it's not built for XP. I know I have had programs that I couldn't upgrade because they weren't supported. Do you have any disaster recovery or backup programs that allow you to go back to previous versions of your OS?

Last edited by michael; 01-12-2015 at 06:21 AM.