PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
BSOD during windows install - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Installation Forum

Old 10-27-2009
neophyte

Falch is on a distinguished road
Default BSOD during windows install

Hello, I am trying to reinstall vista on my machine, but keep getting a blue screen of dead during the extracting files step of the installation. Any help how to go around this problem would be appreciated, and thank you for reading in advance.

The problem started about two days ago, after running windows update, right clicking any folder caused windows explorer to stop responding. I was able to use a system restore point to rollback the setting and remove the problem. After this, my system began to crash at random intervals, giving BSOD's, usually saying

IRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

or

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA

STOP : (string of numbers and x'ses)

sometime reffering to nvndllkm, sys32k, or similar files.

As the blue screens kept getting more and more frequent, to the point that windows would not let me boot and give me the above mentioned blue screens during the boot process.

I tried to fix this by reinstalling windows, but the blue screens keep appearing during the fresh installation procedure itself, meaning I am now unable to access my old windows installation, neither to install a new one.

I am clueless what to do, so any advice would be helpful.

Last edited by Falch; 10-27-2009 at 12:40 PM.