PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
Speed up my pc --- help!! - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Help Forum

Old 09-14-2010
neophyte

pete99 is on a distinguished road
Question Speed up my pc --- help!!

I'm not a complete computer novice, but I've tried everything I know of to speed up my computer. When I try to do anything now it takes forever. This pc has Vista and a Pentium 4 processor. The computer I had before had a celeron processor with Windows XP ..... and that was much faster than this Pentium 4 with Vista!!

I've installed over a hundred updates to Vista, plus Service Pack 1. Can anyone offer any info or advice to help me speed this thing up. I went from a celeron processor to a pentium 4 processor, so I expected it to be at least a LITTLE faster. I turned off some Windows features in Vista like the Indexing Services, Windows Meeting Space, etc.

Please, there MUST be someone out there who can help me! I don't want to give up on Vista. I know Vista is a RAM hog, but is there anything I can do without sinking more money into this pc?

Last edited by pete99; 09-14-2010 at 07:54 PM. Reason: added info
Old 03-04-2014
neophyte

sebastmas is on a distinguished road
Default Did you solved your issue

Hi..

With my experience, The your VISTA PC can be slow because of varies factors.
Incompatibility of the applications, Temporary Data, low optimizing your hard drive and etc...

You can improved the speed with a tool like Krojam Cleaner.It can optimize your drive and removing performance effective unwanted temporary files.

Good Luck