PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
Portal 2 Random Crashes - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Game Forum

Old 04-27-2011
Member - Class 3

chanveil is on a distinguished road
Default Portal 2 Random Crashes

I've just installed Portal 2, everything was running fine and I got a solid 60FPS with triple buffering VYSNC, then all of a sudden, the game crashed...twice. No errors, no specific points where the game crashes, it just flashes black and my desktop appears. I've seen a fix for nVidia cards, where you add the game to your nVidia control panel, and set the .exe to "use nVidia GPU", but I saw no option to do so. I also tried running the game as administrator, and with different compatibility settings.

Any help?