PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
AOE 2 Problem - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Game Forum

Old 04-27-2011
Member - Class 3

chanveil is on a distinguished road
Default AOE 2 Problem

I've recently gotten back into playing aoe 2 conquerors and everything was running fine. I recently updated my firewall and windows vista and now every time i try and run the game, windows says "Age of Empires 2 has stopped working" before it fully loads. I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, running without my firewall, etc. Nothing seems to work. Any advice?

Old 12-21-2011
myesq

Default firewall issue

i think you should reinstall the complete game and before installation try google to find out issue like that faced by other Age of Empire players .