PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

Vista to Vista Lan gaming - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Game Forum

Old 06-09-2011
Member - Class 3

chanveil is on a distinguished road
Default Vista to Vista Lan gaming

I have tried and tried and I can't figure it out. Me and my brother are both running vista buisness 32bit computers, I have a RSPS that i am trying to play via lan. i've set the ip address on the client right i've even gone as far as completely disabling the firewalls on the computers and our router. Now my first thought was it was the Rsps but I also had the same problems when trying to play minecraft together. I've done it before but i had to use hamachi and recently i switched internet providers and i have a limited data plan. I really need some help i've spend a good 6 hours at this and i'm to the point of complete frusteration. I"ve read many thread of simular problems and tried their solutions and so far i've had no success... I am able to transper files between the computers through a shared folder, the workgroup is the same.... Please help me

Old 08-22-2011
myesq

Default vista is not really good .

In my memory .vista is just like a ray of sunshine .,and the window 7 is out ,so i sugget you don't use vista ,compatible is no tperfect .ok
Old 10-08-2011
myesq

Default vista is just like a ray of sunshine

vista is just like a ray of sunshine