PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
Dungeon Keeper 2 not installing. - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Game Forum

Old 07-11-2011
Member - Class 3

chanveil is on a distinguished road
Default Dungeon Keeper 2 not installing.

Hi all, I'm hoping you could help me out?
I used to have a XP laptop that installed and ran the game perfectly but since changing to a Vista one, the game won't even install. After inserting the clean and scratch-free disc, I have to right-click and explore the icon to even get into the files and start the auto start. After the install window pops up and I've clicked on install, it disappears and then if I'm lucky, a minute or so later I get another window pop up to tell me that it wasn't installed correctly and if I'd like to leave it as it is or reinstall. Clicking reinstall does nothing apart from getting rid of the box. I'm really stumped, I have no idea why it won't even install onto this computer so I don't know if I'll have any of the typical bugs that can be patched. Any help would be much appreciated as this is one of my favourite games