PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
Windows Vista Very Slow and Freezes. - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Hardware Forum

Old 10-27-2011
neophyte

La Tachuela is on a distinguished road
Question Windows Vista Very Slow and Freezes.

My laptop runs very slow and then it will freeze up in the middle of me doing something like updating apps, music on iTunes, surfing the web and more. It will just get stuck up and freeze for a few minutes and then like if I click anything while it froze it will like in a rush click and go to where i was going.

For example, I am yahoo.com and it froze and I click twice to go to mail. But the page is stuck and then when it unfreezes it flashes ( like it clicked and clicked)and goes to mail.

I don't understand why it does this.

Any comments or suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.