PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
Windows Vista--Windows Explorer constantly crashing - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Hardware Forum

Old 11-03-2011
myesq

Default Windows Vista--Windows Explorer constantly crashing

This has been a recurring problem with my Toshiba Satellite laptop, which I have had for five years. I'm not sure what is causing it--whether it is a software issue or what...but it's gotten progressively worse the past few months. My taskbar stops responding whenever I touch the volume dial on the front of my computer. I tried reinstalling my sound driver, and that seemed to fix the problem for about 24 hours...then it came back. I'm out of ideas. Anyone have experience with this problem? What can I do to fix it?