PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
'Installed program cannot start, click ok to turn off the computer' - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Hardware Forum

Old 01-29-2012
neophyte

alex1011 is on a distinguished road
Default 'Installed program cannot start, click ok to turn off the computer'

Hi there, can somebody please help.

I turned my laptop on the other day, so pressed the on button, it came to the screen where the green bar scrolls across whilst loading, then before it comes to the log on page, a grey screen comes up with the message 'the installed program cannot start, click ok to turn the computer off'. i hav restarted it and tried most of the options on f8, and they all result in the same thing happening. someone had suggested it was a virus, but it was working fine before and i didnt visit any websites i dont usually. however, the last time i was on it, it didnt get shut down properly, which i fear has caused this. can somebody please help? i have seen suggestions of saving files to external memory, however i cant access any of the users because it doesnt get that far so dont see how i could. please please help!

Old 01-29-2012
neophyte

alex1011 is on a distinguished road

another thing to point out is that the battery in knackered, it doesnt charge, the laptop only comes on when connected to the plug, the second it is unplugged it goes off, maybe the fact the battery is completely dead means there isnt enough power to load all the files or soemthing?

please help, i have no idea what is wrong with it