PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
Unable to connect to one web site - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Game Forum

Old 05-27-2012
neophyte

Dutchie is on a distinguished road
Red face Unable to connect to one web site

Hello! I'm having trouble connecting to one web site. I've checked parental controls and have reset firewall. I use vista with Chrome, but have noticed this web site does not work (error message: Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to war2glory.co.uk) on Explorer or Firefox. I've even used several proxy servers too.

I've tried my account on other computers and it works. I've tried with this laptop at other locations and it does NOT work. I've contacted the folks on the website and they ran tests and said it is not on their end and my account with them has not been blocked. I live in Holland. Website I cannot connect to is war2glory.co.uk

I'm going to guess my better half, who is a computer wizard, has set something on this laptop that is preventing me from accessing a game that is felt I spend just a bit too much time playing. LOL

Any help would be appreciated. THANKS!!