PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
Unable to connect to Nero.com - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Help Forum

Old 05-04-2014
neophyte

bigoof is on a distinguished road
Default Unable to connect to Nero.com

Hello, I am about to pull my hair out. I am running Vista Home Premium 32Bit. I have used IE9, Firefox 29, and Chrome Version 34.0.1847.131. I am unable to connect to Nero_com. All three browsers just tell me that they can not connect to the website. All other website appear to work just fine. I am able to connect to Nero_com on my kids Windows 7 machine and also my cell phone connected via wi-fi. So the problem is not the router or modem. I have done all the trouble shooting I know of with the exception of manually configuring a new DNS Server which scares me a bit. When I try to ping Nero_com from the command prompt I get the default returns from 127.0.0.1 which is obviously not the website. I don't know what other information to include in this post to help with the diagnosis. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Tags
nero