PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

Having Problems with Aero - Need Help!! - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Features Forum » Vista Aero

Old 08-27-2007
neophyte

juzten93 is on a distinguished road
Angry Having Problems with Aero - Need Help!!

Hi. I'm running vista business. When i first got the computer, the task bar down the bottom wasnt aero - now once i noticed i created a new user on the computer (admin - just like my original one) and the task bar was aero. I moved all my files and stuff over so i could access them in my new account. this was aero for a while - then without me changing and settings - its back to normal black. Even changing the color of the appearance doesnt change it.

I really want it back to aero, if anybody can help it would be great.
Old 08-27-2007
Agent - Level 2

tcash11 is on a distinguished road
Default See this thread

you could try this http://www.vistahelpforum.com/showthread.php?t=69
Old 08-28-2007
neophyte

Unhappy But...

i could try that but the point is i shouldnt have to - it comes with aero, and i want to know why it was but now its not but thanks for the idea - if i cant work it out i'll give that a shot next
Old 09-11-2007
neophyte

mrswinters is on a distinguished road

check and see if you have a program running in the background. a lot of programs are not compatible with windows aero. even some internet games i play shut down my windows aero.
Old 10-02-2007
neophyte

Cool ok

i've since reloaded, and it seems to be going fine now, but if it happens again, i'll remember that. Thanks!