PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
Login Problem - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Help Forum

Old 07-02-2014
neophyte

kabjmb is on a distinguished road
Default Login Problem

I have Vista 64 on a laptop I rarely use. When I try to login, it appears to accept my password, goes to the welcome screen, hangs there a bit (maybe a minute), then gives me an incorrect password/login error message. My password hint info listed on screen is correct and I am typing in the correct password. I haven't seen anyone else post this same problem where it actually accepts your password, takes you to the welcome screen, then gives you the password error message.

I do not have a password reset disk.

Old 08-20-2014
Administrator

admin has disabled reputation

Make sure that you don't have a sticky key or an issue with the num lock, which some have an issue with. You might want to try this solution regarding the alternative or hidden admin account. There are also third party solutions which may or may not work to recover a password.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/67...r-account.html