PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
XP can't recognise SCSI disk -S.O.S - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows XP » XP Help Forum

Old 10-18-2007
neophyte

goude is on a distinguished road
Default XP can't recognise SCSI disk -S.O.S

Hello everyone,

I have an XP machine and a SCSI drive connected to it through a SCSI card.
All of sudden this morning the SCSI drive is not mapped anymore. I can no longer see it.
I tried the same drive in another machine and it worked. Then I tried a different SCSI disk on my XP machine and it worked as well. For some reason it doesn't like this particular drive.

I booted up my machine a few times but didn't have any luck.
Also I checked the disk management tool and the drive is not there, I can only see C:.
However at boot up XP detects the drive becuase I can see that is loading the partitions of the SCSI drive one by one!

Does anyone have any suggestions, please?

Thank you guys!!!
Old 10-19-2007
Member - Class 3

awesomo is on a distinguished road

Dirve problems such. I will pass this on to a couple of tech friends and see what they suggest.