PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
Vista keeps minimising fullscreen applications - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista A/V Forum » Vista Video

Old 05-11-2008
neophyte

perriehintz@hunter is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Vista keeps minimising fullscreen applications

A number of games I play are fullscreen and very regularly the app suddenly minimises as if I clicked on the second monitor or alt Tabbed it out.
It also kills any screensaver I have, the screensaver starts and runs normally but after a period of time it shuts down as if I had moved/clicked the mouse or toyuched the keyboard.
I suspect its some program that tries to draw focus to the desktop but not sure what, the only 2 applications i have open and running I have had on my old XP machine and neither have c aused this issue before.