PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

system error hard disk failure detected - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Malware Forum

Old 01-30-2013
neophyte

BananaSplit is on a distinguished road
Default system error hard disk failure detected

"system error hard disk failure detected"

I need some help and explanation. What is this message all about. Is it something of importance, or is it just a virus. What should i do about it??
Old 02-01-2013
neophyte

Hello, its me again. Fortunately I managed to remove the error. Here is what i had to do. I read that it was caused by a fake AV application and also that its aim is to take my money by making me believe i'm buying the solution to the problem.
Old 02-04-2013
neophyte

Well apparently someone changed my post and completely shortened it. Sorry to every one who was looking for solution like me, and did not find it here
Old 02-06-2013
Administrator

admin has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BananaSplit View Post
Well apparently someone changed my post and completely shortened it. Sorry to every one who was looking for solution like me, and did not find it here
We just received many posts just like yours and, remarkably, all for the same product!