Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » General Vista Discussion

Old 10-26-2011
neophyte

La Tachuela is on a distinguished road
Question McAfee and Spyware Doctor on Windows Vista

I have a windows vista laptop and I had McAfee installed already on my computer for like 6 months or so. Then I had problems with like spyware and so forth. So I bought Spyware Doctor and came to find out it doesn't work well with McAfee. Because I can not run a anti virus scan on my computer due to having Spyware Doctor.

My question is should I just uninstall McAfee?

Any thought,comments or sugesstions?

Btw: I also bought System Mechanic. But haven't had trouble with it or anything.
Old 12-21-2011
myesq

Default mcafee upgrade

you need to upgrade your current mcafee antivirus installed in it because as you told that you have used mcafee antivirus 6 months , so your antivirus is 6 months old you need to upgrade it .
Old 01-17-2012
myesq

if you are connected to internet your antivirus will be update time to time with in expiration period of an antivirus.