PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
Help me find LARGE sidebar clock gadget - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » General Vista Discussion

Old 11-16-2012
neophyte

alexcmia is on a distinguished road
Default Help me find LARGE sidebar clock gadget

Hi guys. I'm on Windows 7 and I was foolish enough to store my bitlocker keys on bitlocker encrypted hard drive. Then I messed with BIOS and it asked me for keys, and I lost all my data. No backup.

Basically there was this very awesome clock (hand watch) gadget, the size of it was like if you put side by side 4 regular clocks, it was big and black. I originally got it on Windows Gadget gallery, but since Microsoft removed all those cool gadgets by users. Thus I can't find it.

I forgot what its name was.

Perhaps some of you know what I described and can help me out.
Old 11-17-2012
Administrator

admin has disabled reputation

Perhaps you should take a look at this page which has a whole lot of Windows Vista Clock widgets on it. One of them might be what you're looking for.
http://www.uniquewatchguide.com/watch-widget/