PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
Can I lock an image? - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » General Vista Discussion

Old 06-14-2013
neophyte

marteen406 is on a distinguished road
Default Can I lock an image?

I've gotten tired of getting a document, printing it out, signing it, and scanning it back in. So, what I have done is scan in my signature. Then when I get a document, all I have to do is Add an Image to put my signature in the right place.

Now, here's the problem... If I send it on to someone, it looks like they can remove my signature (image). Even if I set the Properties to Locked, it looks like the next person can uncheck the Lock box and delete it.

Is there any way of making this permanent, so that no one (or at least no one but me) can remove or modify it?
Old 06-14-2013
Administrator

admin has disabled reputation

What application are you referring to using?